Translate this Blog!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday's News

Alex said, "I noticed in the classroom that we had another cage and it had tadpoles. One of the tadpoles has all 4 of its legs. This morning we did Graciela, Ryan, Alexey, and my animal report."
Boris said, "Today we had gym and I was Ryan's partner and I got about 10 points and Ryan got about 15 or something. We were playing a game like bowling."
Jerome said, "We had science and I had to take some roots off my plant and I got 2 flowers. One for my mom and one I thought can be for the family and I hope it can grow fast."


Wednesday's News

Ryan said, "We had art and we have an art folder and I have two folders because I have more stuff."
Jayden said, "We had recess. Ryan , Alexey, Matei, and I played basketball."

No comments:

Post a Comment