Translate this Blog!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday's News

Daisy said, "Today we got to finish our ant problems and Renee and I were arguing a little about 100 and 25. Renee thought it was 25 in a group and I thought it was 100. Mrs. LeFevre came over said: How about we think of something else. Renee and I thought of 20 in 5 groups to equal 100!"

Alyson said, "Today in gym we went outside to play and we had choices to do frisbee, ball or playscape. I went on the playscape and found my friend Christa and I played with her until the end of the time and I also hung upside down with Katrina."


Wednesday's News
Allie said, "We told the teacher what we know about and wonder about ants and wrote them down."
Despina said, "We used water paints in art and I worked on a painting that I started before going to Disney World."

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute...wasn't aware we could look up posts....keep it up .... love it!!! Alyson's Mom -Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting our blog! We are glad you enjoyed it! Check back again!
    Mrs. LeFevre's Class

    ReplyDelete